I am a creative and passionate artist and teacher with a high skill for art and inspiring others to utilize their artistic talents. I have taught a wide range of students and also worked in the curriculum creation process. I also have a solid background in both, traditional and digital artistic techniques, especially in illustration. My passion for art led me to expand my knowledge by attending and graduating from Ringling College of Art and
Design with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration with a focus on Concept Art and Character Design. Attending Ringling College of Art and Design guided me in fine-tuning my traditional art skills while acquiring knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and several other programs. I am highly motivated, hardworking, energetic, and eager to share my creative and artistic abilities with a talented team.
- Adobe Illustrator 100% 100%
- Adobe Photoshop 95% 95%
- Adobe InDesign 95% 95%
- Adobe Premiere Pro 100% 100%
- Adobe Audition 100% 100%
- Adobe After Effects 80% 80%
- Adobe Media Encoder 90% 90%
- Maya 40% 40%
- Unity 3D 60% 60%
- Sketch 55% 55%
- Flinto 75% 75%
- iOS Development 35% 35%
Creative Design Manager
• Proactively assisted and managed all Design Department members within the organization in the implementation of proper VI/CI Design for the company; regularly observed, supervised, and evaluated Design Department members graphic design work formally assessed each during their probation period; checked and evaluated all designs, internal documents, as well as campus environments to ensure the proper implementation of company VI/CI; and provided appropriate feedback, addressed issues/ concerns, and identified follow-up tasks when conducting design-related evaluations.
• Developed the role of the Design Department within the organization, shared good practice, set standards, and operating processes where appropriate; attended and participated actively in regular organization meetings and training; and maintained, updated, and developed personal and professional knowledge and skills, using the KPI System.
• Designed creative solutions for marketing, academic, and internal purposes.
• Designed and Illustrated the 32-40 page storybook for the bi-monthly company magazine.
• Designated photographer for the bi-monthly magazine’s cover and stock library.
• Assisted in the design layout for the bi-monthly magazine.
• Responsible for filming corporate training events and edited footage to create captivating videos for marketing and promotional purposes.
• Created 3D renderings of conceptual ideas for marketing and promotional purposes.
• Created and maintained a Moodle site for company’s Montessori training school as well as the English Departments company website.
• Assisted in the development of the company’s official branding and visual identity.
• Ensured all department computers are up-to-date on software, OS, and troubleshooting.
• Assisted in teaching new software to team members.
Etonkids Educational Group | February 2014 – August 2017
• Prepared teaching materials during set prep time as noted by the English Department and create original teaching materials each month to match the existing English curriculum.
• Ensured all Etonkids English curricula is implemented properly in the classroom and provided feedback to the R&D Department in order to improve it.
• Led English lessons during scheduled times, provided an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day and provided feedback and suggestions to other English Specialists in regard to successful teaching methods.
• Communicated and cooperated with Chinese English Teachers to ensure both parties are on the same page in regard to lesson plan content • Monitored student progress and maintained a portfolio for each student.
• Attended all English Department PD days noted by the English Department Regional Supervisor and campus meetings and PD days as deemed necessary by the Campus Principal. Also, attended all weekly meetings with the classroom teaching team as scheduled by his/her Lead Montessori Teacher.
• Identified developmental needs of his/her students and organize ways to meet these needs.
• Completed standardized forms as set by the English Department.
• Assisted the Lead Montessori Teacher in reviewing and editing all English materials, parent letters, and Student Reports to ensure no language mistakes are made.
• Greeted students and parents at the door (model and practice English)
Etonkids Educational Group | August 2012 – February 2014
Illustrator | Designer | Videographer and Video Editor
• Conveyed concepts and ideas and successfully developed complete sketches for a variety of clients.
• Created spot illustrations and logo designs for local companies such as The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota and BCG Mobile Tire Services.
• Painted portraits and landscape in various sizes.
Freelance | February 2006 – Present
• Taught various types of students with different levels of English experience. Improved students’ language skills using creative and advanced teaching techniques and tools.
• Monitored student progress and maintained a progress report.
Gannan Medical University| April 2011 – August 2012
Valet Parker / Ritz-Kids Counselor
Greeted visitors and clients in a welcoming and friendly manner to ensure them comfort during their time spent at the Ritz-Carlton Sarasota. Opened passenger doors and offered assistance when needed. Provided exceptional service to all guests by assisting them in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
THE RITZ-CARLTON SARASOTA | February 2006 – August 2010
Created a safe and enjoyable recreational environment for up to 120 children daily. Supervised up to 400 swimmers to ensure that they were swimming within safety protocols. Instructed and motivated children ages 2 – 13 in swimming safety and stroke education. Coordinated employee schedules for summer season.
J.W. MARRIOTT ORLANDO GRANDE LAKES | MAY 2005 – FEBRUARY 2006
Maintained the highest quality of customer service by anticipating the needs of each individual guest. Set up, replenishment, and take down of food stations, including the salad bar, sandwich bar, and hot food wells. Recording the orders received by the cashier and forwarding them to culinary workers. Trained employees to deliver improved customer service.
JOHNNY CARRINO’S | JUNE 2004 – MAY 2005
Marine Gunner Specialist
The machine gunner is responsible for the tactical employment of the 7.62mm medium machine gun, the 50 cal., and 40mm heavy machine-gun, and their support vehicle. Machine gunners provide direct fire in support of the rifle and LAR squads/platoons/companies and the infantry and LAR battalions. They are located in the weapons platoons of the rifle and LAR companies and the weapons company of the infantry battalion.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. | JULY 1998 – JULY 2006
Send A Message
Beijing, China 100016